Comprehensive Total Loss Evaluations
Our total loss software is based on a straightforward and easy-to-understand methodology—providing carriers and consumers with accurate, transparent and timely vehicle valuations. It features:
- Automated VIN decode & “window sticker” feel
- Manufacturer's build sheet data and selection logic for options/packages
- Market representative comparable vehicle database
- Guidebook suite/relevant reports
- Break-even analysis & settlement summary
- Flexible settings to meet business & regulatory requirements
Optimizing the Settlement Process
Mitchell WorkCenter Total Loss features third-party integration capabilities intended to make the settlement process more efficient than ever.
- Automate tax and fee calculations to help minimize errors and avoid penalties that result from changing regulations using Mitchell's value-added Taxes and Fees integration.
- Process electronic payments and receive loan payoffs, letters of guarantee, ownership verification, lien release letters, and copies of the vehicle title with our value-added Lien Process integration.
Touchless Total Loss
Mitchell's WorkCenter Total Loss features automation capabilities that can simplify auto insurance claims and reduce the need for adjuster involvement. Our vehicle valuation service supports automated damage appraisals/vehicle valuations, calculations for taxes and fees, and lienholder network access. Mitchell continues to streamline the settlement process with the goal of providing a fully automated claims experience for both repairable and total loss vehicles.